Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Holy Crap is it September already?!

Lord help me, I cannot believe it's September already and I haven't posted since the middle of August. Am I a bad blogger or what?

Mama's Losin' it is having a writing assignment over at her blog, but I don't feel like thinking that hard, although her writing prompts are VERY good. My brain just isn't working.

I was going to take pictures of the boys in the new hats they picked out this weekend at Cabala's, but then I remembered that I don't have a digital camera and I JUST now got pictures back that we took of the snow this last winter. *sigh* So, that's not gonna work. Suffice to say the hat's are so cute. Trent got a cameo baseball cap and Connor got a Brian Fellow's (of SNL parody fame) fishing hat. Cute, so very very cute. But, don't tell them I said that or they'll stop wearing them immediately.

The boys both started back to school on August 25th. So far it's going just fine. Trent thinks his teacher is very cool and Connor is doing well in 3rd grade despite skipping 2nd grade! That kid is scary smart. They have back to school teacher conferences ( I know!) already. So, I will be going to those very fun meetings this week and getting acquainted with their teachers. I also signed up for the PTA. Yes, I am going to be a PTA Mom. How scary is that?! I am going to see if I can get Super Mommy to go with me. Because, well, she's a Super Mommy and I'm not! Although, she is picking the kids up for me this week because they have minimum days--and guess what her house is NOT perfect! I have to admit that it did make me feel a little tiny bit better. Isn't that horrible? I am just mean I guess. She did have homemade chocolate chip cookies on the counter when I arrived so she's still a Super Mommy in my book!

Work is good. I have been working my reduced scheduled (I get off at 3 now) for the last 3 weeks and so far I am getting everything done. I am learning payroll and it's not too bad really. Brooke (I have to think up a pseudonym for her but I don't know her well enough yet) started working on Tuesday to replace Mace. She is VERY smart and quiet so I think she'll work out just fine.

Crazydruggiesister was in jail, then rehab, and now she's out of rehab (why they don't just send her back to jail I don't know) because she failed a piss test and is homeless once again. I worry about her so much when she's not locked up. We were writing letters when she was in jail and rehab and it makes my heart bleed for her. She is just not well and is so mentally ill and addicted to heroine. It's very very very sad. And worrisome. *sigh*

Annie wants to know about my Big Brother. Oh how I love thee. I was so very excited when both Ollie and Michelle got voted off! YIPPEE. I think Renny is going to get voted off this week, and that's a real bummer, I really hope that Dan wins! And then Big Brother will be over in a few weeks and Amazing Race will start!!!!! I heart my reality TV, I bet you can barely tell, huh?

And that's it for now. What's new with YOU?






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello stranger! I love your new blog layout, it looks fabulous! Sorry to hear about your sister, I know it must break your heart but you cannot make her choices for her. Just do what you can for her when she needs you.

So glad that you are getting out of work early and that everything is much better there. Can you believe you have been there for a year now? Crazy!

Ann(ie) said...

8) Me want Dan, too!!!

Anonymous said...

glad you are blogging again! I read it to catch up. I was starting to think you had a new alias blog I didn't know about and I was the crazy creepy friend and the new star of as your stomach turns:)Candace

Tori said...

Hello loveliness
Love the new digs....loking good! How d'ya make it look so good?
I want a flowery template too....
Good to catch up with you Jodi
Things seem to be settling down for you.
How's husbs by the way?