Saturday, December 27, 2008

R-E-S-P-E-C-T






Hi, how are you? I haven't heard from you in FOREVER! What's going on with you? I feel like all I ever do is bitch here these days. Thank you to my 2.3 readers who haven't wandered off, you deserve a award! I am normally not such a negative Nelly. But, these days that's what I am. Pissed off and wanting to talk about it!
Here's a newsflash. My family does not respect me, thus the eye catching title and offensive clip art. I am supposed to be at a family dinner right this second. But, I opted out. My mother and newly skinny Vegan sister really pushed my buttons and I told them to go to hell. And then I sent an email to my Mom and told her as much. I also said that I was tired of being treated like a simple minded fat girl that they could just push around at will. And I wasn't coming for the dinner. On principal. Needless to say they are all pissed off at me. Chad is at the dinner, because two of his brothers are there, (Vegan sister and I married brothers and oh Lordy does it make family crap complicated) and I understand, kinda. I kind of feel like he betrayed me too, but it's a tough spot for him to be in. *sigh* Ugh. The whole thing makes me want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.
Everything else in life is okay. I am pissed off a lot. People annoy the hell out of me on a semi daily basis. Especially people I am related too.
My Grandma got moved to a nursing home. The last I heard she is doing okay. She is holding on to see Vegan sister reach her goal weight, not kidding. Dear Grandma is all about being skinny and looking good and she is so proud of Vegan sister she can barely see straight. Unfortunately losing weight did not make either of them nice people.
Work is okay too. Very busy. Dragon Lady has been tolerable lately. Am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I am heading to Vegas for training again in January. I am going to make it to New York, New York this trip! I was in Vegas for training a few weeks ago and stayed at Caesar's Palace and walked all around the fancy Forum shops and seen some real live call girls. It was the highlight of my trip.
So, tell me. Who has been pissing you off lately? Tell Pollyanna all about it, darlin'.

3 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

um, the same stuff bugs me. I love friends like you b/c I can totally relate!!! I didn't know you guys married brothers??? wow. That would make some things hard. I think I would have been feeling pretty betrayed if Matt went, too. EMAIL ME ANYTIME IF YOU NEED TO VENT, girlie.
xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Wow, such drama! I'll myspace you.
-karen

Bonnie B said...

What bothers me? Well I'm not talking to my mother for one-- why? because of "the divorce." My brother is getting a divorce from his psycho wife and I'm tired of all the drama. Neither seems to be able to think for themselves (for my brother)-- How to obtain custody of their autistic girl and I give them some sound advice as to how to prove you are the better parent (shouldn't be hard his wife is a little crazy). Anyway, they don't listen and then are shocked when a year later they learn they should have had a pycho-eval on the kid-- really? Hmm? Seems I said that a YEAR ago.
So I wash my hands of them. Call me after the DIVORCE and we'll all be friends. I can't handle the hangups and the whining. Stop whining and DO something.

OK guess I'm pissed too. Sorry