Thursday, November 08, 2007

Here's a question; Edited!

Okay, I am so dang busy that I am completely and totally exhausted. Yet, I can't think about anything to blog about. How is that even possible??!?!!?

Thanks to Annie I have something to post about, so I will edit this post to add:

1.) How's work....getting better or sucky all around? Work is pretty good most days. There is a new part-timer that started in our office about a month ago and I ADORE her. We are almost the same age and have kids the same age and have lots to talk about. She is incredibly witty and very sarcastic, which I find very redeeming in a coworker. But, being that we are at work and we work for someone who loves a tomb like atmosphere we can't chat much. *sigh* Life is complicated.

3.) ER seems to be having a good Season...whaddaya think? Yes, I love ER. I know pretty soon that they are going to have to hang it up, but for now they are having a good season. Where is Luca though? Does anybody know? I mean, I know he's taking care of his sick father, but why isn't he at the ER with Abby?

4.) And are you loving Grey's anatomy? Yes, I am loving Grey's! And my Amazing Race started back up too so I am one happy camper.

Okay, now I have to go get ready for work. Thank you Annie! What's new with you guys? What shows are you loving this season on TV, do you have any questions about your favorite TV shows? How are your jobs?????


7 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Yay. You posted!

Okay, I'm going to ask you some questions because I miss you:

1.) How's work....getting better or sucky all around?

2.) Dragon lady still tolerable?

3.) ER seems to be having a good Season...whaddaya think?

4.) And are you loving grey's anatomy?

Okay, so get on these. ;)

xo. And happy weekend.

wayabetty said...

I used to watch Grey's religiously but when they have that Izzy and George story line...that just makes me want to puke so I hung up that show. I love "Pushing Daisies", very different and good show.

Kristin said...

Well, I was loving, The Office, but due to the writer's strike, I think I am going to have to love something else starting this week!

Glad you're back to posting!

CP said...

Boy, for someone that didn't have anything to blog about, you sure managed to pull that one out! I am in love with Dexter on Showtime. Obsessed.

CP.

Tori said...

Wow babe - I can see the wrinkle from here! It's a bloody crater! Got to watch that - there's more where that came from.

I was chatting to my wrinkles the other day as I filled them up with some new cream I'm trying, and they didn't answer back! Bastards!

Now silly, you just stand your ground at work and hang in there! You need the money and you are a mother - so you are very good at tolerating shit!

I am proud as hell of you Joddissimo - you have a great attitude!

Ann(ie) said...

Hippa is gay. How perfectly stupid to get in trouble over something like that. At least the boss was cool. I think I need to re-engage at my job. I've been kind of slacking and I feel guilty b/c I make good money and I should really work for it, but we're in the middle of Medicare open enrollment and some days I feel like if I have to listen to one more 147 year old I'm going to start poking a fork in my eye for fun.
ugh.
I think I need liquor at my desk.
I don't know where Luca is? Are they transitioning him out of the show? ugh. I love Luca. That bites. I do like the addition of the new chief....can't remember his name right now, but he's a great actor. What the frick is his name????

Molly said...

OMG - did you see ER this week and what Abbey did? Bad Abbey!!! And what on earth was she thinking turning up at the airport without even checking to see if there was a flight?!!

So glad that everything seems to be better at work, it does make a difference. I am at odds with a Perky Girl, who I have named Perky Girl, because she is overly perky all the time and no one can be that happy all the time! But it is good that you have made friends and your boss lady is being nicer. Very happy for you.

And yes, if Chad needs PT and you come to town, let me know, we will definitely do something!