Friday, October 17, 2008

I didn't realize I was holding my breath. . .

I let out a huge sigh of relief today. The funny thing is I didn't realize I was holding my breath. Chad found a marble sized lump on one of his manly parts about 2 months ago. We have been worried sick. After 2 rounds of antibotics and a ultrasound he went to a urologist today. And he's fine. It's a epidermal something or other. Perhaps a long overdue side affect of the snippy-do-da 6 years ago. Doesn't matter, all I know is that we don't have to schedule surgery or wait to get bioposy results back and for that I am grateful. And taking a huge, huge sigh of relief!!!!!

Next time I'll tell you about our 17th wedding anniversary and the camping trip! It was spine tingling, literally.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh wow, what a relief that Chad is ok... scary!

Can't wait to hear about your camping adventures!

Ann(ie) said...

Thank GOD!!! Such good news! How scary! And um yeah....gonna need to hear about the camping trip. stat. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a relief! So sorry you had to go through this but I am glad that it is just a positive outcome.

Big Hugs!