Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Geez, has it been that long?!?!?

Goodness, I haven't posted for 20 whole days. That must mean I have been busy, right? That's right, very busy.

However, I am one happy little blogger right now albeit I am quite sleepy. My kids are both at school, I don't have to work today, and I decided to drop my Creative Writing class. Oh yeah, and I am listening to my dorky Country music and that always makes me happy,happy,happy.

Okay, so I am going to post for 15 minutes and then lay down for a cat nap before Connor gets home. So, I will make this SNAPPY.

Update on K and T anyone? K made a huge ass of herself her entire visit and then went "home" to her Mother. It is a long and ugly story and I don't feel like telling it right now. Suffice it to say the "system" is a mess and a bunch of idiots run the world. I am VERY glad that K is no longer here, although that ,of course, makes me feel very guilty. I keep telling my Mom that everybody has a choice about the the kind of life they want to lead, and K has obviously made her choice, no matter how nauseating said choice may be.

Vegan Sister (VS) never stood up and took K on for even one evening after all. It made me mad and want to giggle at the same time. There is something entirely too weird going on between VS and her hubby, who also happens to be Chad's brother. I think they are breaking up, VS and J, not Chad and his brother. :) There are some really odd rumors that followed VS home from her trip to MT. And they are ringing a little too true to be completely false. Stay tuned for this one, it's gonna be MESSY.

My job is going good. I think I am gonna like it. I just plug into the phone in the AM and do my own thing all day. I really really like that. I chose to work the 6AM shift so I could be home with the kids in the afternoon and it's a killer getting up so early, but it's good for me, I think. My morning routine is getting shorter and shorter. I have started forgoing makeup and actually doing my hair. Oh well, maybe I will be less appealing to creepy guy. I am sure my fabulousness still shines through though, *SIGH*. Don't hate me 'cuz I'm BIG, beautiful, and totally ungroomed at 6AM. :)

And the BEST part, you ask of getting up and out at the butt crack of dawn? Chad has to get the kids up in the AM and on the bus, by himself. Can you hear my evil cackling via the internet? this is the first time in their LIVES that Chad has been home in the AM to get them ready for the day and I say it's high time he took a turn, don't you? Not to mention the fact the biggest fights we have is about the kids bedtimes. He thinks i want them to go to bed too early. LONG STORY. Suffice it to say that he is starting to see my point now. BAWHAHAHAHA.

Oh,yeah my creative writing class. I decided I didn't like the teacher and the class was stressing me out. And I had to write poetry and I hate poetry. And I was behind and it's only the second week of school. So, I did what any hotblooded college student does, I dropped the class. it is the FIRST time in my college career I have ever did that. It feels quite freeing, I must admit. i am now just taking 6 units, I have a Wed night class in criminal law and some child development classes. My life is feeling much more manageable at this point. PLUS, isn't blogging creative writing? Who needs a stinking class in creative writing? AND, I don't have to write poetry. Thank God.


And with that I am off to take a rest.

14 comments:

but Momma said...

Oh, you're back I'm in luck,
Faces don't need all that muck,
Your sister's sound crazy,
Now Chad can't be lazy,
Man writing poetry sucks!

Babaloo said...

...saw "but momma's" comment, so here is my contribution:

Twenty days is way to long
Glad you enjoy your country song
What could VS possibly have done?
Eat a cheese burger and leave the bun?

Put the kids to bed early
So they don't wake surly
Mom is always right
No need to fight!

Cristina said...

Welcome back!

I like the sound of your schedule. Home by the afternoon to be with the kids and you don't have to wake them up and get them ready in the morning. Nice set up! You are one smart lady.

Bonnie B said...

Welcome back.
Bummer that you dropped creative writing because I was thinking about adding it tomorrow-- now I won't. Yes, I did the unthinkable you know what. I did. For real.

Peepshow said...

OK, poetry is NOT that bad! :) I am just sayin'!

And you HAVE to divulge the rumors that followed VS back from Montana.... I need to know! :)

Pendullum said...

Welcome Back Jodi,
We missed you so...

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Happy to see you back. I am glad you are liking the job. Thanks for the update.

Loriann said...

Welcome Back!! We missed you. I'm glad to hear things are going well with work and school and it's good that hubby is getting to see what being a mom is really like!

Wes said...

No poetry here, but I must say that who needs Paris Hilton when you can read the social drama's of Jodi's World!!! (Far more interesting!)

Suburban Turmoil said...

ohhhh the drama! Glad you dropped the creative writing class. That shit's supposed to be fun, and if it's not, then what's the point?

Kristin said...

I love Chad doing the morning routine... my hubs needs a "chance" to as well!

Bonnie B said...

OK so when you going to post something new? It's been forever again

Pendullum said...

Jodi,
Come back to posting...
and I'd take you to NY anytime...

I miss you...

Pendullum said...

Jodi,
Come back to posting...
and I'd take you to NY anytime...

I miss you...