Sunday, September 24, 2006

Edited: Look who learned to us a photo program

Alright, so I suck at scanning pictures, obviously. I wanted to show ya all a picture of Connor and I on his first day of Kindergarten. He is the short one with the glasses. I am the fluffy gal with a bad farmer's tan. Now that we have the characters straight maybe you'll forgive the fact I can't scan worth a hoot. *sigh* This crooked picture is going to drive me batty. I am going to post this so I don't have to look at it anymore! Why I think you want subjected to such torture, I don't know...maybe I am a sadist or is it a masochist? I always get those two terms mixed up....

Jodi & Connor 1st day K

Edited to add: Okay, this is MUCH MUCH MUCH better. I finally maybe sorta got this figured out. I am feeling much better about my scanning abilities now! (hehehehe)

5 comments:

Babaloo said...

I love your crooked scanned picture! Connor's little grin says "My mom is going to scan this and post it in her blog all crooked... hee hee hee..." What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great picture too (even crooked). You look like a very proud parent and he looks adorable.

but Momma said...

Cute pic, and it looks crooked on purpose, in a fun way!

Anonymous said...

Well I like the crooked picutre. At least you are posting pictures--At least you have pictures (mine are either stuck in my camera that doesn't quite work or they are still hiding in the film.

I'm just ahppy to see you again!!!!! bravo! And you two look happy and relaxed.

Cristina said...

Yeah, I finally get to meet you "face to face". I'm enjoying seeing all these pics of your beautiful family. Thanks for posting them!