Monday, June 04, 2007

alright..this is nuts

Okay, I am hating blogger right now. And I think I may be an idiot. OY. I have trying to post some pictures for all of my blogging peeps to see, a few people have asked if I am as hideous as I describe myself and to that I say, "well, see for yourself people, read it and weap!". (hahahha) I can't figure out how to format more than one picture and have some kind of captions too. Can somebody tell me how to do that? Does anybody even want to see pictures of me? Probably not...I have a pic of me and VS (vegan sister) at her wedding, one of me and my Dad when I was pregnant with Trent, and one of me and Trent when he was a baby. It was a great pictoral journey of my many different hairsyles, let me tell ya. *sigh*

Anyway, this picture at the bottom of my post is of Connor's open house in April. Notice his sylish head attire. He was our tour guide. And no, Trent in NOT having a seizure, I think he may or be rolling his eyes, as in this is the LAMEST thing EVER. Silly kid. *note: my hair is in a pony tail in this picture. It seems to be my hairstyle of choice these days. It's very sexy and sylish!*

I went for my test yesterday at new job #427. It went well. I typed 56 wpm AFTER the errors were taken out! And I passed my Math test too. WHEW. She said I scored the best so far, oh yeah, I'm THAT cool. (NOT!) Now, I just wait for my interview, *sigh*.

OH, and my arm is looking much much better. I think it was a spider bite after all. I do believe I will live.






6 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you!!

(PS - LOVE your hair in the top pic! I wish I could pull off something that cute and short. I think I would look male if I did.)

Molly said...

I have a gorgeous (not!) picture of me from about 16 years ago and my hair is freaky with a bad perm! Got to love those old pics, makes you realize just how stunning you are now!

Good luck with the interview, I hope you get it if it is what you want.

Loriann said...

I'm glad to hear your arm is getting better. I don't think there's actually too many spiders that do a lot of harm. I'm also glad you will live to blog another day...LOL

Also, I like the picture. It's a nice family shot and the boys both look cute. Thanks for sharing!

yerdoingitwrong said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEE! I love that you posted a pic!!! Beautiful picture of you and what a gorgeous family you have, darlin. And I'm with you....I'm generally sportin the stylish and sexy ponytail these days. Just easier!

So glad to hear that you think it's just a spider bite. I was working some googling magic and that was something I was finding, too. Like how slow I am ? I offer shit and then I get back to you in about 45 days. hehe. *sigh* I used to be all over it. Now I'm a mom and I'm flakey AND when exactly does your brain turn to mush after childbirth? Is it right at the point you deliver or is it just a slow painful process from the time you leave the hospital. yeeeesh!

I WANT TO SEE MORE PICS!!! What I do is add them all and then click and drag to where I want them after I write the text. Usually I curse alot so it's not a very perfected process yet. =P

I'm sending good thoughts your way about the interview. You're already way ahead of me. I would NOT have passed the math test!!

xoxoxo. Happy weekend my friend!

Bonnie B said...

Posting pics IS HARD-- that's why I just don't do it.

Glad to hear the tests went well. I hope you are surviving the first days of summer vacation.

Your hair is long enough for ponytail now? Wow. It's been a LONG time since we've done lunch. If I stumble upon some extra cash, we can dine (pre fire season checkbook-- meaning there is nothing in it). Otherwise it's tuna at my house:)

Crimson said...

Love your engagement pic. I believe mine looked shockingly similar, only mine was in 1992. hahaha.