Thursday, May 18, 2006

How dorky am I?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. . . And besides that I know I am dorky. But, anyway, the reason my post is this. I am studying for my Soc final tomorrow. We can use notes for the essay portion of the exam. I am typing said notes on the computer. I am listening to the Classic Country radio station on Yahoo Messenger. And I know almost every song and worse than that I LOVE these songs. And listening to this music is making me happy, happy, happy. Happy as a puppy with two, oh never mind, that's gross. Anyway, I am so dorky that I embarrass myself and I just thought you should know! Oy. I am off to study about creative vital marriages and a conscious vs an unconscious marriage. NOW, that's lame....

7 comments:

Babaloo said...

Embrace the dorkiness! I think it is what gets us through the day sometimes. My song of dorkiness is "Grillz" by Nelly. And I am not a huge fan of rap or hip hop. But I have this song (the clean version) in my mp3 player and blast it while I'm cleaning the bathrooms... How's that for dorky!

Pollyanna said...

Oh, Lisa you make me laugh! :) Of course I remember john Corbett. He was in Northern Exposure too. And I had no idea he sang TOO.

Kristin said...

i'm opting to go through most of my life unconscious...

good luck on the test!

Cristina said...

i don't think you're dorky. but then again, I'm pretty dorky myself so not sure if that helps.

Loriann said...

Don't feel too bad about the music thing. The only music I listen to lately is stuff my kids like. I even had them choose the songs to be on my jukebox on jukebox.com. Now that's dorky

Bonnie B said...

You're an accomplished multi-tasker-- I'm so shocked-- with two kids?
Just kidding Jodi.
When the cat's away and he's taking the kittens with him, what are you doing tomorrow night? How about a ladies night? I'll even clean my house.

Some Random Girl said...

I am a dork. You are not. Good luck on the job front. Good luck on finals!