Friday, March 31, 2006

If I had a cool factor, it'll be gone now....




Okay, I know this is dorky. But, I had to share these pictures of purses....? NO, these are cakes! Isn't that cool? I want one of these at my next baby shower, WAIT, I'm not having any more babies. Damn. Anyway, I just thought these were cute, cute, cute. And, truthfully, I wanted to see if I could figure out how to upload images. (hahahhaa) The one of the smoking angel seems wrong somehow, but I love it anyways. I really am a dork.

5 comments:

wopanese said...

the smokin... would that be an angel or a fairy godmother... like one from New York... sorry, flashbacks to my last post! That'd be awesome enough to get one for myself...

I am so politically incorrect.

Pollyanna said...

Yeah, you're right probably a fairy godmother. I personally have never had a fairy godmother, let alone a smokin' one, so I didn't know what she looked like, even in cake form. :)

Unknown said...

Those are cute!

karen! said...

Where do you get those? I love the handbag one, I think I have a purse that looks like it.

Pollyanna said...

Karen, I got an email from a friend of mine with TONS of different cakes, most of them purses. I have a purse obsession so I think that's why she sent it to me. I picked the ones I loved best and decided to post them here for your viewing pleasure. :)