Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Son of a motherless goat, MOTHER OF PEARL

Oh yes, my friends, I used the above expressions plus a few choice others not fit for young ears yesterday. Why, you may ask? You seem so even headed and calm, cool, and collected, author of jodi's world.
Why yes, dear reader, I normally am. However, yesterday I attempted, quite unsuccessfully I may add, to make my sweet little avatar girl, now seen all over my blog EXCEPT where I want her, to appear on my profile so that when I choose to add well thought out and witty comments to YOUR blog she will be looking all cute next to said comments.
Let's just say she wasn't cooperating with me. The little &*@!$*! I went about the whole process quite rationally. I read all the little helpful tutorials on blogger, I edited my profile close to a hundred times. The box that says, "add your photo here by editing your profile", mocked me all damn day. I asked Julie on her blog how to do it, she said edit your profile, the avatar will go under your profile picture. I edited my profile yesterday until I had bloggers elbow and a surly attitude.
I had jpeg.,html, export, dowloaded avatars all over the damn place EXCEPT where she is supposed to be, in my profile picture spot.
I downloaded Hello, that stupid stupid photo program, which is how our cruise picture showed up as a post. {I didn't want any of you to actually know what I looked like, I wanted to be elusive, mysterious, and remain in the shadows; which is why I like the avatar girl so much. Think Deep Throat--no not THAT Deep Throat you sicko, Deep Throat from that whole Nixon scandal, silly} I thought, okay maybe I need an actual picture in my *bleeping* profile so that I can add my avatar girl. NOOOOOO, didn't work.
I edited my template until it got quite ridiculous. It wouldn't surprise me if this post shows up in a thumbnail post right under my profile, exactly where my little avatar's picture should be. ARGH! Can you hear my silent screams through your speakers?
I tried to download said screams yesterday too, but seriously doubt THAT worked either!

No comments: